Humans are the dominant race in the campaign world. They are smart, reproduce relatively quickly, adaptable, and passionate. They have spread throughout Europe, across the southern portion of Asia (the Middle East through India into China), and have begun to explore beyond the seas. In game terms, humans populate wherever the population density in 1550 was greater than 1 person per square mile. Sparsely populated areas (1 p/sq.mi. or less) are inhabited by non-human sentient beings (Elves, Dwarves, Goblins, Orcs, Halforcs, Gnolls, and many others).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 1 extra skill proficiency at 1st level.
- Automatic Language: Birth Region. Bonus Languages: Any neighboring region (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Languages page.